Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFull House Motorsports Homepage
1st Cruise Night of the Season!!! May 22nd at the 309 Plaza from 4-8 pm.

Welcome Marjeane Caterers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blown69rat
Local Show Winner
Local Show Winner
blown69rat

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Welcome Marjeane Caterers Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Marjeane Caterers   Welcome Marjeane Caterers Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:37 pm

I would like to welcome another one of our newest Platinum sponsors...Marjeane Caterers. Marjeane Caterers is a banquet facility located in Lansdale, PA. Should you be celebrating a wedding, anniversary, birthday party, or if you have a need for a place to hold an event, Marjeane's superb cuising and attendtion to detail will have your guests praising your event for years to come. Marjeane's also offers off premise catering, so if you are having an event at your home, a park, another facility, or even your place of business, they will come to you!! Should you have any questions for them, post up!!

Glad to have you aboard!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullhousemotorsports.com
Marjeane's
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Welcome Marjeane Caterers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Marjeane Caterers   Welcome Marjeane Caterers Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Thank you to Full House Motorsports for welcoming Marjeane Caterers to the club. We are happy to be a sponsor to the Northeast's Finest Car Club.
Back to top Go down

Welcome Marjeane Caterers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full House Motorsports :: Our Business Friends :: Marjeane Caterers-
Jump to: