Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFull House Motorsports Homepage
1st Cruise Night of the Season!!! May 22nd at the 309 Plaza from 4-8 pm.

Hatboro Thanksgiving Day Parade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptgraber
Driving a Go Cart
Driving a Go Cart
ptgraber

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Hatboro Thanksgiving Day Parade Empty
PostSubject: Hatboro Thanksgiving Day Parade   Hatboro Thanksgiving Day Parade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:58 pm

I participated in the parade yesterday with my other club, 1st PA Mustang Club. It was a lot of fun. We had 9 cars in our group. Valley Forge Mustang Club was there also with about 20 cars, so parade viewers got to see a lot of beautiful Mustangs. The parade was a little hard on the clutch. I never did get to go any distance in first gear. Most of the driving consisted of a tiny bit of gas, a tiny bit of clutch, over and over again. I talked to Chris Powers from VFMC after the parade, and he said he could smell his clutch (so could other people). We were placed near the end of the parade (right before Santa), so I didn't get to see if there were any other car clubs participating because we were pretty much kept in the staging area the whole time. I heard this was a very popular parade - there were thousands of people there. It was a great day to be outside. santa
Back to top Go down

Hatboro Thanksgiving Day Parade
Page 1 of 1