Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFull House Motorsports Homepage
1st Cruise Night of the Season!!! May 22nd at the 309 Plaza from 4-8 pm.

i need a donor body!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chevyiiguy
On Two Wheels!!
On Two Wheels!!
chevyiiguy

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-13

i need a donor body! Empty
PostSubject: i need a donor body!   i need a donor body! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:12 pm

I hit a deer last night and now I need some parts used perferably because the car budget is a little low I need the whole front of the car except the hood, left fender, and left headlight bezel. I would perfer a parts car so I don't have to hunt down brackets and stuff if any one knows of a 67 4 door chevy 2 sittin in a field sor something please let me know
Back to top Go down
blown69rat
Local Show Winner
Local Show Winner
blown69rat

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: i need a donor body!   i need a donor body! Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:01 am

that really sucks Bryan!!!! Are you ok though?? Anyway, how about insurance? Have you checked stevesnovasite.com yet? I will keep my eyes out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullhousemotorsports.com
chevyiiguy
On Two Wheels!!
On Two Wheels!!
chevyiiguy

PostSubject: Re: i need a donor body!   i need a donor body! Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm ok it just shook me up alittle. I have a few leads on steves but every one has brand new fenders and stuff but I can't afford new and with it maybe needing a sub frame I think a donor car would be my best bet. And as for insurance I only have regular insurance I was getting the pictures and every thing for classic car ins next week and they were going to total it at 800 bucks so I told them never mind. Thanks for keeping an eye out.
Back to top Go down
Brownie
Nice Street/Strip Car
Nice Street/Strip Car
Brownie

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: i need a donor body!   i need a donor body! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Wow that sucks Bryan i will also keep an eye out, a 2dr nose will also fit that iam pretty sure and a wagon damm i know where a wagon is sitting not far from my house its been there awhile pm me with your number and i will give you a call.
Back to top Go down
chevyiiguy
On Two Wheels!!
On Two Wheels!!
chevyiiguy

PostSubject: Re: i need a donor body!   i need a donor body! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:16 pm

Ok I found the sheet metal got it from a guy in ohio (roadtrip!!) I am waiting to find out if my sub frame is repairable if not I need to track down one. Thanks for helping me out guys hopefully ill get it back on the road this year!
Back to top Go down
blown69rat
Local Show Winner
Local Show Winner
blown69rat

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: i need a donor body!   i need a donor body! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Glad you found the sheetmetal!!!! What sucks, I just drove thru Ohio on Saturday!!! Could've picked it up for you. Good luck with the frame!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullhousemotorsports.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a donor body!   i need a donor body! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need a donor body!
Page 1 of 1