Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFull House Motorsports Homepage
1st Cruise Night of the Season!!! May 22nd at the 309 Plaza from 4-8 pm.

Hello Everybody!

Go down 
+3
Brownie
blown69rat
BPSPEED
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BPSPEED
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
BPSPEED

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Hello, everybody!

Just wanted to say Hello and introduce my business and myself to everybody.

My name is Travis and I have worked at B.P. Speed for the past 10 years. On May 1, 2008, I purchased B.P. Speed with the intent of offering knowledge, ability and quality products to the do it yourselfer at extremely competitive prices. Like most people, I have always been a car enthusist. Having the ability to offer aftermarket products to the public gives me a sence of pride in knowing that I helped to give each customer the ability to modifiy there own vehicle to thier likeing.

B.P. Speed has been around since the early 80's starting out primarly as an outlet for speed parts. As time has gone by, the emphasis on a wider spectrum of parts offered set in. B.P. is now the premier supplier of all automotive goods with the largest inventory in it's tri-county area. Be it spark plugs for your daily driver, a complete start to finish restoration, engine rebuilding, truck accessories or all facets of performance parts we have the ability to offer it. If its not in store, most all items are available next day with no shipping. Most car enthusiest in my tri-county area have heard of B.P. Speed Center and most likely have been in the store before. If it's been awhile since your last visit or are new to the area or just want to stop by please feel free.
B.P. employees to other's, Bill and Nick. Bill has been with B.P. for 12 years and has been in the automotive retail business for 20 years. He has an active roll with a Big Block Modified car for the past 30 years. Nick is a new comer to B.P. speed having work their for roughtly 1 year. He has experience with newer FI vehicles including a twin turbo C5 Corvette and is in the process of turbocharging his own 99 Trans AM.

We at B.P. look forward to serving you all your vehicle needs.

Thanks to Brian Lutz for showing his devotion to the automotive aftermarket with a site as nice as this one.
Back to top Go down
blown69rat
Local Show Winner
Local Show Winner
blown69rat

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Welcome aboard Travis cheers

If anyone needs ANYTHING for their car, the guys at BP are the ones to talk to!!! Don't want to imagine how much money I've spent there over the years, but you can't beat the service and the price!! PLUS, you're supporting a local business!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullhousemotorsports.com
BPSPEED
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
BPSPEED

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Best prices on parts and Installation   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 pm

For the best prices and installation of all products contact B.P. Speed Center. Nobody can compare with us on price and deliverablity
(215)672-6730
Back to top Go down
Brownie
Nice Street/Strip Car
Nice Street/Strip Car
Brownie

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:59 pm

blown69rat wrote:
Welcome aboard Travis cheers

If anyone needs ANYTHING for their car, the guys at BP are the ones to talk to!!! Don't want to imagine how much money I've spent there over the years, but you can't beat the service and the price!! PLUS, you're supporting a local business!!!!!
you and me both i dealt with them back when it was a ben pilla and they were in the little store up the road, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
noricehere
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
noricehere

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:39 am

Hey Travis, my whole car was built on BP Speed from the old store back on Philmont Ave. Derrick, John and theothers over the years always gave me the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goDragRacing.org
BPSPEED
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
BPSPEED

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:00 am

noricehere wrote:
Hey Travis, my whole car was built on BP Speed from the old store back on Philmont Ave. Derrick, John and theothers over the years always gave me the best.

That's great, Just to let you know its only going to get better. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
TEGIII
JR Dragster
JR Dragster
TEGIII

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Welcome Travis...Where have all the speed shops gone? scratch Now it is just pick up a catalog, grab the phone and in a day or so..your stuff shows up..No more personal encounters..I spent alot of nights around Lon at the old Shishler speed shop in Souderton. Those were the days..I will have to get down to meet you Travis..How well do you know your Pontiacs?
Back to top Go down
BPSPEED
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
BPSPEED

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Pontiac performance   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 am

Pontiacs seem to be coming back really strong right now. My neighbor "Dinardos Foreign Motors" has a 68 GTO. Just helped him get it together. My neighbor behind me just put a 455 in a 1962 Grand Prix with a 4-speed. We had the headers custom modified to fit because of the Z-bar and then coated. To be perfectly honest with you, by trying not to tell you to go somewhere else, you have www.SpottsPerformance.com right up by you and he does nothing but Pontiacs. Still, would love to have you stop by though.
Back to top Go down
MarcInJapan
Bicycle with Training Wheels
Bicycle with Training Wheels
MarcInJapan

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Welcome Travis!
Back to top Go down
BPSPEED
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
BPSPEED

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:33 pm

MarcInJapan wrote:
Welcome Travis!

Thanks Marc.

If your ever stationed or stopping through the Willow Grove, PA Joint Reserve Base. Please stop in as we are half a mile south of the base.

TDSpeedCenter
Back to top Go down
TEGIII
JR Dragster
JR Dragster
TEGIII

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:55 pm

I have had business with Paul before...I would like to try someone else..No offense to him it just did'nt work..and he never returns phone calls...I don't have time for that..
Back to top Go down
camaroracer1992
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:06 pm

my car has many bp speed things on it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full House Motorsports :: Welcome Center :: Welcome to Full House Motorsports-
Jump to: