Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFull House Motorsports Homepage
1st Cruise Night of the Season!!! May 22nd at the 309 Plaza from 4-8 pm.

GM Crate motor P#12498772 ZZ383 Brand NEW!!! *SOLD*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BPSPEED
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
BPSPEED

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-17

GM Crate motor P#12498772 ZZ383 Brand NEW!!!  *SOLD* Empty
PostSubject: GM Crate motor P#12498772 ZZ383 Brand NEW!!! *SOLD*   GM Crate motor P#12498772 ZZ383 Brand NEW!!!  *SOLD* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:56 am

I have a Brand new ZZ383 GM Crate motor for sale. Part number is 12498772.

These all-new GM Performance Parts ZZ383 crate engines offer big block performance with a small block price tag. With the GM Performance Parts "Fast Burn Heads" on a 383 c.i.d., this combo offers approximately 9.1:1 compression with 425 hp at 5,400 rpm and 449 ft./lbs. of torque at 4,500 rpm. These blocks have 4-bolt mains with 1-piece rear main seals, forged steel externally balanced crankshafts, 5.7 in. powdered metal connecting rods, hypereutectic flat top pistons with offset pins. Billet steel hydraulic roller camshafts are install with .509 in. intake lift, .528 in. exhaust lift, and duration at .050 in. for intake is 222 and 230 for exhaust with a lobe centerline of 112 degrees. Aluminum full roller self-aligning rocker arms are used with 1.5:1 ratios. Heads are GM Performance Parts "Fast Burn" heads with 62cc combustion chambers, 210cc intake runner volume "Fast Burn" combustion chambers with 2.00 in. lightweight hollow stem intake valves and 1.55 in. sodium filled exhaust valves. LT4 Corvette valve springs and lightweight retainers are used. These heads have "D" shaped exhaust ports and have dual bolt pattern intake manifold and valve cover configurations. Cast iron long leg, standard "V" belt rotation water pumps with 1979-86 power steering pump boss. Addition items that are included with these crate engines are 8 in. harmonic balancers, 12 3/4 in. automatic flexplates, 4 quart oil pans with windage trays, painted valve covers with oil cap, grommets, provisions for PCV and breathers. Composite front timing covers, spark plugs, engine oil dipstick and tube passenger side location. Brass freeze plugs, fuel pump block plates and engine lift taps for an easy install.

Engine Assembly Style: Long block
Assembled: Yes
Engine Balance: External
Balance Style: External
Intake Manifold Included: No
Cylinder Heads Included: Yes
Carburetor Included: No
Distributor Included: No
Oil Pan Included: Yes but, changed to Chrome 5 quart from black 4 quart
Valve Covers Included: Yes
Timing Cover Included: Yes
Water Pump Included: Yes
Harmonic Balancer Included: Yes
Flexplate Included: Yes
Flywheel Included: No
Air Cleaner Included: No
Spark Plugs Included: No
Spark Plug Wires Included: No
Computer Included: No
Wiring Harness Included: No
Rear Main Seal Style: 1-piece

Notes: This engine is not designed, nor intended to be used in any marine applications. Engines installed in vehicles registered and normally operated outside of the United States carry no warranty. Features raised runners, check Suggested Parts for proper intake manifolds.

This is an excellent deal... My price $4500.00 compare this to Summit at $5119 plus truck freight and Jegs at $5149.99 plus $189 truck freight.

I also have a brand new GM single plane intake part#12496822 to go with it for an additional $200 Compare to Summit and Jegs of $300!!!

Many more items at disscounted prices to go along with this motor. Call for details (215)672-6730

Remember "We have what you want" At prices you will like!!!
Back to top Go down
BPSPEED
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
BPSPEED

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-17

GM Crate motor P#12498772 ZZ383 Brand NEW!!!  *SOLD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Crate motor P#12498772 ZZ383 Brand NEW!!! *SOLD*   GM Crate motor P#12498772 ZZ383 Brand NEW!!!  *SOLD* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:45 pm

This motor is gone!!!!!!!!!! Keep looking for the best pricing at B.P. Speed Center!!!!
Back to top Go down

GM Crate motor P#12498772 ZZ383 Brand NEW!!! *SOLD*
Page 1 of 1