Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFull House Motorsports Homepage
1st Cruise Night of the Season!!! May 22nd at the 309 Plaza from 4-8 pm.

StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarcInJapan
Bicycle with Training Wheels
MarcInJapan

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-21

StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"! Empty
PostSubject: StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"!   StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:45 am

Hey folks. This is Marc from your partner site, www.UnitedStangs.com.

I wanted to let you know that I started a new forum called www.StangsGoneWild.com 2 days ago. The site is geared towards the mustang/car enthusiast that wants to let their hair down without too much modding. We are talking hardcore racing in our virtual racing forum. You can call folks in our smackdown forum if you like. We have other forums a well and will be concentrating on racing of all kinds.

I already have your banner up and running in my site. Please come plug this site in our "Partner Forums". Glad to have you onboard!

Marc
Back to top Go down
MarcInJapan
MarcInJapan

PostSubject: Re: StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"!   StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:26 am

200+ members in 4 days! Come over and represent! Cya in our partner forums!
Back to top Go down
MarcInJapan
MarcInJapan

PostSubject: Re: StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"!   StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Day 5 Stats: Threads: 411, Posts: 5,137, Members: 221, Unconfirmed: 0, Active Members: 226

Not to shabby for a small mustang site that just went live. Notice a few of you over there. Smile Keep plugging FHM on SWG!
Back to top Go down
MarcInJapan
MarcInJapan

PostSubject: Re: StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"!   StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey everyone, want to thank you for your support on SGW. I notice a few members from here that made it over to www.StangsGoneWild.com. I also hope a few of our members made it this way as well.

Just a update: SGW went live 11 May 09, and just 1 month later, we have 375+ members. Not too shabby for a small (one in a million) mustang site.

If you haven't experienced the "StangsGoneWild Experience" you don't know what your missing.

Again, thanks for your support and for being a great "Partner Site".

Marc
Back to top Go down
MarcInJapan
MarcInJapan

PostSubject: Re: StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"!   StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:05 pm

FHM: Come on over to StangsGoneWild.com and plug your site. Our partner forums are located near the bottom of the page on the "forums page".
Back to top Go down
samyosemite
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"!   StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Looks like a cool site! I hope you get lots of hits over there! Ill love my 95GTS forever! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://simeonsdiethcg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"!   StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StangsGoneWild.com Has Gone "LIVE"!
Page 1 of 1