Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
We would like to invite you to join our forums and interact with our members if you have not done so yet.

Thank you from Full House Motorsports!!
Full House Motorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFull House Motorsports Homepage
1st Cruise Night of the Season!!! May 22nd at the 309 Plaza from 4-8 pm.

New Member From Sellersville, Pa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Series 5
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
Series 5

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-23

New Member From Sellersville, Pa Empty
PostSubject: New Member From Sellersville, Pa   New Member From Sellersville, Pa Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Hello everyone! Glad to be a new member of this club.
I attended the Ist Summer Heat car show at Wal-mart so some of you might have seen me there.

My car is a 2009 Hurst Hemi Challenger. Series 5. It is car number 4 of 50 Max. to be built.
There are 4 levels or series of Hurst Challengers. The Series 5 is the most modified and optioned level.
Early February I purchased a SRT8 Black Challenger with a 6-speed manual and Kicker stereo option from Woodhouse Dodge, a dealership in Nebraska.
Hurst requires that you purchase the Challenger for the Hurst conversion through this dealer due to their extensive experience with SRT10 Vipers and SRT8 performance cars.
As soon as the car arrived at the dealer in Nebraska it was shipped to the Hurst factory in Irvine Calif. for the conversion to a Series 5 Hurst Challenger.
My Challenger was completed, dyno tuned, test driven, then shipped to my home on 5/14/09.

Hurst Car Series Info:
There are 4 levels or Series of Hurst Challengers. Each series from 2 thru 5 have increasing amounts of modifications and performance enhancements. The Series 5 is the most modified and optioned level. For the first Hurst Series cars they only used black or white Challengers to build their cars. Today there are additional offerings now that use colored cars, these cars are called the Competition Series. The original Series 2 cars were built from (White or Black R/T or Black SRT8) Series 3 cars (White or Black R/T only) Series 4 (Black SRT8 only) and only black SRT8 cars are used to build the pearl white with gold mica flake clear coat Series 5 cars. White and black go well with the Hurst gold strips and mostly keep in line with Hurst's heritage colors from the past. For 2010 Hurst is building a Silver and Black with red accents Series 4 car.

While the car is apart to be painted they do a couple of other Series 5 modifications:

* Vortech Super Charger and Intercooler System.
* Custom Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust System.
* Complete Eibach Coil-Over Adjustable Suspension.
* Hurst Custom Hard Drive Pistol Grip Shifter.
* Custom 20" x 9.5"/10.5" Hurst Polished / Gold Forged Wheels.
* BF Goodrich KDW G-Force Tires 245/40 ZR20 & 295/40 ZR20
* K&N Cold Air Induction System.
* Custom Hurst Rear Spoiler.
* Custom White Pearl / Gold Mica Clear Coat Paint.
* Custom Hurst Gold Racing Stripes.
* Hurst Exterior Fender Graphics and Badges.
* Custom Hurst Katzkin Leather Interior with Gold Top Stitching and Embroidered Logos.
* Sequentially numbered Hurst dash badge insert.
* Custom Hurst Floor Mats.
* Matching color car cover with Hurst Gold Racing Stripes.

Car Stats:
* Dyno tuned rwhp to 492Hp (Auto) - 505Hp (Stick) (Stick Dyno Graph: 606Hp and 537lbs torque.)
These are actual after factory delivery dyno numbers. Hurst advertised numbers are 572Hp / 528Lbs. Torque.
As long as traction wasn't an issue 0-60mph based on the dyno graphs came in approx 3.8 sec...=
* Vortech Supercharger Boost - 6.5 Lbs. (Can add 2 Lbs. additional after factory warranty period with no issues, 50Hp increase.)
* Real world 0 - 60mph in 4.5 Secs.
* 1/4 Mile: sub 12 Sec. @ 120mph+
* Top speed as built 180mph+

A few pictures from when I first got her home.
New Member From Sellersville, Pa 100_0338
New Member From Sellersville, Pa 100_0339
New Member From Sellersville, Pa 100_0334
New Member From Sellersville, Pa 100_0336

I will be posting additional information about my car, Hurst Performance, and other stuff about LX platform performance cars in the near future.

Hope to meet a bunch of you at the Limerick show and at the M & G's in the future.

See you soon.
Bill S. (Series 5)

Last edited by Series 5 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
blown69rat
Local Show Winner
Local Show Winner
blown69rat

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Sellersville, Pa   New Member From Sellersville, Pa Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 am

Hey Bill, it's about damn time you came in here and posted in the forums!!! lol!

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Stay a while and chat, we have a good group of regulars in the forums and quite a few others that only post so often. I'm sure we will see you around!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullhousemotorsports.com
bln
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
bln

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Sellersville, Pa   New Member From Sellersville, Pa Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:13 pm

I remember seeing the car .......... very nice and welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
TEGIII
JR Dragster
JR Dragster
TEGIII

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Sellersville, Pa   New Member From Sellersville, Pa Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:40 pm

WELCOME.... I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF SEEING THAT CAR...I WANT ONE
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullhousemotorsports.com
Series 5
Riding my Tricycle
Riding my Tricycle
Series 5

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Sellersville, Pa   New Member From Sellersville, Pa Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Man I tell ya, some weeks you just can't get 10 min. to sit down boot up the PC and get out to the forums. But anyway there will be more time during the off-season to post more. Thanks for your replies, I'm happy I have met some more of you. I could tell even before I met any of you that these are some real car people. I think all of us are going to have some real fun over the next few years being in some really cool car clubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Sellersville, Pa   New Member From Sellersville, Pa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member From Sellersville, Pa
Page 1 of 1